Job description / Role
Location: Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
In fast changing markets, customers worldwide rely on Thales. Thales is a business where brilliant people from all over the world come together to share ideas and inspire each other. In aerospace, transportation, defence, security and space, our architects design innovative solutions that make our tomorrow's possible.
We have been present in Saudi Arabia for 40 years and with over 600 employees to date, we are growing rapidly. Together we are delivering our signalling, control and train protection systems for the North -South Railway (NSR), the longest system of it's kind in the world. Together we are key suppliers of In-flight entertainment and connectivity systems as well as air traffic management solutions in Saudi. We are making Saudi Arabia a safer place by securing the country's critical infrastructure and e-security solutions that secure the country's electronic payment systems. Thales has been selected to supply major electronic systems for air defence and the Group also supplied communication and optronic systems for the Army, the Saudi Arabia National Guards and the Air Force.
As an Administrative Assistant, you will be an integral part of a dynamic team and be involved in multiple tasks related to the day-to-day needs of the team.
A week in the life of an Administrative Assistant:
- You will support the head of the team and team members on day-to-day administrative matters.
- You will manage the expense reports for your manager, business trips and the validation of the reports in the internal system and provide support for travel visas and employee holiday validation.
- You will support the manager and team with meetings and event organization and logistics.
- You will collaborate with the Purchasing team for materials, samples and stock management needs.
- You will provide support for other tasks including shipping and receiving mail and special projects as specified.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- To succeed at this job, you must have: strong computer skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- It would be preferred if you have experience with software including AeTM and Notilus.
- You must be fluent in English.
- We would like someone to join our team who is outgoing, a strong communicator and able to interact with all levels of staff, service-oriented, rigorous and organized.
- You must have a Degree in a related field.
- We are looking for someone with at least 2 years of experience as an administrative or personal assistant, preferably in customer facing roles.
At Thales we provide CAREERS and not only jobs. With Thales employing 80,000 employees in 68 countries our mobility policy enables thousands of employees each year to develop their careers at home and abroad, in their existing areas of expertise or by branching out into new fields. Together we believe that embracing flexibility is a smarter way of working. Great journeys start here, apply now!
About the Company
With operations in 50 countries and 68,000 employees, Thales is a world leader in mission-critical information systems for defence and security, aerospace and transportation.
Building on its expertise in the most sophisticated technologies and large-scale software systems, Thales is stepping up to the security challenges of its customers in an increasingly complex world. With its global network of 22,500 high-level researchers, Thales has earned particular recognition for its ability to develop and deploy dual civil and military technologies. Leveraging its international operations and spanning the entire value chain from equipment to systems and services, Thales is playing a pivotal role in making the world a safer place.
Admin Assistant - Operations
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
Executive Assistant - C Suite
Irwin & Dow
A Leading Insurance Broker in the Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||11 Feb|