Job description / Role
SENER is seeking a qualified Administrative Assistant to join our office in KSA. The individual will report to the Head of Department and perform clerical support services for the team.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Overseeing general office operation
• Meeting and greeting visitors
• Answering and directing phone calls
• Coordinating appointments and meetings and managing staff calendars and schedules
• Coordinating domestic and international travel reservations
• Ensuring stationary and office supplies levels are appropriate
• Producing reports, composing and maintaining correspondence.
• Creating presentations and other management-level reports.
• Supporting IT with setting up devices
• Assisting with tender submissions
• Assisting with the renewal of branch documentation
• Visiting governmental authorities when required
Qualification and Experience:
• Bachelors in Business Administration, or similar
• Minimum 3 years in office administration
Skills and Requirements:
• Proficiency in MS Office (especially Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Must be fluent in English and Arabic
• Excellent in problem-solving
• Can work with minimum supervision
• Excellent work ethic
• Excellent communication
About the Company
SENER is an Engineering and Construction company backed by 60 years’ experience.
Innovation, commitment to quality and independence are our corporate values.
Founded in Spain, today we are an international leader in: - Aerospace Engineering - Infrastructures and Transport - Power and Process - Marine Engineering.
More than 2,500 professionals and a dozen offices located in Algiers, Argentina, Brazil, China, Colombia, the United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, India, Japan, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Santiago de Chile, Spain and South Korea are proof of our potential as a company; our aim is to offer our customers and society solutions and products that are technologically efficient and innovative.
Our aim at SENER is to develop engineering projects, production and construction activities and systems integration.
We undertake our work fully aware of our duty to generate added value in everything we do, to satisfy employees, stockholders and investors, as well as to make investments that contribute to their development.
Personal Assistant (PA) to CEO
Senior Executive Assistant - Arabic Speaking
|Saudi Arabia||23 Mar|