Job description / Role
In Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) within Assurance, we assist our clients to address the accounting and financial reporting challenges facing their business. You will be part of a team that provides insight and services that accelerate analytics, decision-making and innovation to build a stronger and more efficient finance function. You will experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching.
That is how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
The Administrative Coordinator supports the day - to - day operations of the local FAAS business, ensuring support is provided on an individual and business - wide basis. You will be a go - to person for general queries as well.
- In this role you will manage and route phone calls appropriately, process and report on office expenses, maintain physical and digital employee records, schedule in-house and external meetings, distribute incoming mail, manage and order office supplies, make travel arrangements, organize company documents and filing systems and address employees' and clients' queries (via email, phone or in-person).
- You may also be involved in preparing presentations, spreadsheets and reports and updating office policies as needed.
Skills and attributes for success
- Pro- activity, accountability and results- driven people will flourish in this environment.
- Dealing with competing priorities, understanding how to manage resources and communicating effectively are key skills.
- This will have a huge impact on those around you and help promote a positive work ethic.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Strong academic record, including a degree
- At least 1- year of professional experience in an office administrative role
Ideally you'll also have
- Track record with a leading audit firm
- Proficiency in the Arabic language
What we look for
We are interested in entrepreneurs who have the confidence to develop and promote a brand new strategic vision both internally and externally. You will be business savvy with a passion for innovation as well as the motivation to create your own EY journey.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. Our 167,000 people are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.