Job description / Role
Administrative Generalist to perform a variety of operational tasks to support the KSA office. This is an exciting opportunity for an office professional who is looking for a varied role to utilise their management, organisation and accounts skills within one flexible position.
Your responsibilities will include proofreading and formatting documents, front desk reception, and other duties listed below. You will undertake administrative tasks, ensuring the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
To be successful in this role, you should be well-organized, have great time management skills and be able to prioritize tasks. Ultimately, you will contribute to the efficiency of our business by providing personalized and timely support to our internal and external clients.
- Act as primary liaison between the staff, and management, providing information, answering questions, and responding to requests
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of the office
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement
- Perform a variety of administrative duties, such as generating and distributing memos, letters, spreadsheets, forms, and faxes; and sorting and distributing incoming mail
- Assisting with billing by preparing and sending invoices; maintain client databases; track accounts; oversee the invoice workflow, and assist in copying and distributing production orders and other internal documents as requested
- Schedule and track meetings and appointments, and book flights and travel arrangements
- Lead Generation with Identified Companies, conducting research into these companies to establish current Key contacts and upkeeping a register of these details.
- Keeping management informed by reviewing and analysing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Processing new hire paperwork
- Partner with HR to maintain office policies as necessary
- Planning, scheduling, and promoting office events, including meetings, conferences, interviews, orientations, and training session
- Collecting, organizing, and storing information using filing systems
SAR 10,000 to 12,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: + Flights and Medical
- Five years of professional experience in office administration
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management, or related field.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Accounts admin experience in coordinating and processing monthly payroll, reconciliation, employee expenses and creating monthly management accounts.
- Experience developing internal processes and filing systems
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organisation skills and the ability to prioritise own workload
- Familiarity with budget planning and enforcement, human resources, and customer service procedures.
- Fluent English and Arabic skills (reading, writing, speaking)
About the Company
At NSR we pride ourselves on market knowledge, integrity, loyalty and professionalism. Through personal relationships and knowledge of what our clients look for in specific requirements we like to pride ourselves on matching people to the right role.
The partners at NSR have always dealt with people in an open and honest manner and as a company we are driven to find the right opportunity for people enhancing their career where ever this may be worldwide.
We work on the principal that every person we deal with is a potential client, this process has proved beneficial for us as there are many people we have dealt with on the International circuit that have approached NSR Associates to recruit for them as a client after we have worked on their behalf as a candidate.
Executive Personal Assistant to the CEO
RP International (RPI)
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|
A Leading Company In The UAE
One of the Largest Construction Claims Consulting Firms