Job description / Role
• Overall responsibility for the regions sales, third party alliances, and customer satisfaction.
• Develops and implements a comprehensive strategy that maximizes Oracle's opportunities across all products and product lines.
• Manages and develops a team of sales representatives including recruiting, hiring, and training new reps on the Oracle sales process.
• Sells and promotes the sales of Oracle products to customers including negotiating price, other concessions and terms and conditions of the sale.
• Participates in strategic and tactical planning for the division.
• Builds working relationships with license, consulting and education field managers in the respective territory to develop joint account plans.
• Develops and execute a territory plan to maximize revenue.
• Generates and achieves monthly territory forecasts, and accurately predicts revenue on a monthly basis.
• Manages escalation.
• Conducts weekly progress meetings with sales team.
• Manages and controls activities in multi-functional areas or sections.
• Ensures appropriate operational planning is effectively executed to meet corporate specifications.
• Minimum five or more years of sales or sales management experience within technology industry.
• Ability to hire and train new sales representatives.
• Ability to resolve customer satisfaction issues.
• Demonstrated leadership skills.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to present to large and small audiences.
• Ability to negotiate price, other concessions and terms and conditions.
• Strong quantitative, analytical and conflict resolution abilities.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.