Job description / Role
Analytics professionals use quantitative methods to derive actionable insights and outcomes from data. The Analytics Team comprises professionals with diverse experience and backgrounds including industry experience, consulting, statistics, engineering, economics and other quantitative disciplines. As the Senior Manager you will apply a multi-disciplinary approach to projects and formulate a more comprehensive, best in class and effective strategy.
Well known consulting firm with extensive exciting projects across the Kingdom.
* Identify, assess and solve complex business problems for area of responsibility, where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of variable factors.
* Closely follow the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals.
* Manage medium to large sized teams and/or work efforts (if in an individual contributor role) at a client or within the business.
* Deliver data and BI/analytics driven engagements
* Build analytics capabilities (dash-boarding, tool development)
Create solutions around one or more of the below areas:
* Analytics strategy (roadmap, maturity assessment)
* Commercial Analytics
* Consumer Analytics
* Campaign management
* Digital Marketing Analytics
In addition to leading and growing an exciting function within a leading global consultancy, across an entire nation going through the most exciting phases of change in many years, you will earn a generous salary and be exposed to some of the most high profile initiatives in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
* Master's Degree, Business Administration, Statistics or Operations Research strongly preferred
* Minimum of 7 years of client facing/consulting experience
* Minimum of 7 years of experience in working on advance analytics projects involving statistical models
* Minimum 7 years of experience with BI and Analytics add-on/cross sales and deal conversion to grow revenue at assigned clients
* Minimum of 7 years of experience using advanced analytics tools
* Minimum of 7 years of demonstrated experience with written and verbal communication skills including formal and informal presentations, building client relationships and providing excellent client service
* Minimum of 4 years of experience in requirements gathering and design for BI/analytics
* Ability to travel up to 80-100%
* Experience using data visualization tools such as tableau, spotfire and/or qlikview
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.