Job description / Role
• Provide leadership to the Agent front line support team and back office escalation team, with accountability for ensuring the performance and output of each operational area.
• Act as a main point of contact for support and escalations for Agents and customers; supporting a formal disputes/complaints process where Agents/customers are handled within an appropriate and reasonable timeframe.
• Analyze escalation volumes and root causes. Meet regularly with Agent Support team to highlight issues with process, performance, tools and stakeholders expectations.
• Support the team function to log and resolve all incoming complaints, both verbal and written, against set SLA’s.
• Carry out complex investigative reviews across multiple departments and teams in order to identify root cause and solution to complaints; update knowledgebase, FAQ’s frequently to keep customers up to speed to answers to their questions/complaints.
• Create and deliver high quality reporting and analysis on team performance and complaints information.
• Conduct customer service surveys for Agent feedback for the purpose of continuous improvements in service delivery.
• Ongoing communications/feedback with the Agent Network Manager on priority 1 Agent/customer cases and trending inquiries/complaints for enhanced management of Agents.
• Build strong working relationships internally and with third-parties in order to discover root causes of complaints and escalations achieving satisfactory dispute resolutions.
• Focus on continuous improvement across the department and the Company by reviewing and recommending improvements on all Customer Service and Operational based inquiries.
• Develop and keep Agent Banking-related information up to date for Help/FAQ sections.
• Schedule trainings (platform and products) for new agents, analyze post-training surveys and make decisions regarding training results.
• Execute technical set-up preparations on agent premises during agent onboarding.
• Bachelor degree in Business Administration or similar area.
• Minimum 2 years experience in a Customer Service, Complaints management or QA role is desirable.
• Ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbal) and influencing skills are required.
• Ability to examine and understand situations to understand the root cause and ultimately develop a successful resolution
• Drive to champion improvements and work effectively as part of a team.
• Experience of creating reports and data that can be used by Senior Managers to understand the performance and activity of teams.
• Knowledge of CRM systems and business processes;
• Demonstrated dedication and passion to customer satisfaction, a breadth of business and industry knowledge and the proven ability to work cross-functionally are essential in this role.
• Collaborating and leading support teams on fast issue resolution and on customer expectations setting are critical success factors in this position.
• Demonstrable understanding of and the ability to work with bank related technologies.
• Ability to manage a team and drive the improvement and development of direct reports.
• Ability to deal with escalated resolutions to solution and identify ownerships of issues.
About the Company
We are a national group formed on the foundations of social responsibility and building the acquired value with hard work and quality of outputs that contribute to creating a fertile production environment for our esteemed customers so that they can present their work in accordance with standards of balanced performance that ensures continuity and reduces the expected risk.
Business Development Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
Account Manager - Sales
Business Operations Manager
|Saudi Arabia||31 Mar|
Business Development Manager - Retail Concepts