Job description / Role
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you’ll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP are looking for a Agriculture Engineer to lead the supervision of gardens construction for a major roads & infrastructure project in Jeddah.
The key objectives of the role will be to:
- Oversees and co-ordinates Garden Construction, reviews inspectors reports and regularly reports project progress / status to the respective Construction Manager.
- Day to day management of Inspectors as assigned for Gardens.
Reviews Contractor’s submittals, including but not limited to:
- Materials &Shop Drawings, for their compliance with the contract documents and design drawings.
- Inspection Requests in conjunction with Inspectors.
- Contractor’s Invoices, in conjunction with other technical and contractual disciplines.
- Conducts periodical progress meetings with contractors & prepares respective minutes of meetings.
- Brief the Client on technical and progress issues.
- Prepare internal and external reports concerning project status.
In order to meet the challenge you will have the following skills and experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Agriculture or relevant subject.
- Minimum of (10) years’ experience in construction of public parks and playgrounds.
- Preferred to be fluent in Arabic & English.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.
Bridges / Tunnels Engineer
Saudi Aramco Total Refining & Petrochemical Company (SATORP)
Planning Engineer / Senior Planning Engineer
Rail Track Engineer
|Saudi Arabia||5 Dec|