This position is closed or expired.
See other Healthcare jobs
1. Supervise and plan work schedule of Trialists and agronomists.
2. Ensure Plant health is at optimum levels at all times.
3. Ensure hay and silage quality id not reduced in any way through insect and weed competition.
4. Adhere to crop input targets as set out in crop inputs budget.
5. Maintain order and organisation of crop inputs.
6. Ensure timely supply of key inputs.
7. Ensure sufficient variety and input trials are carried out to forward agronomic development
• HND Agriculture
• Plant Health Qualifications
• B.S. Degree in Agriculture/Plant science
• BASIS and FACTS qualified.
• At least 5 years agronomy experience ideally with large modern arable farms.
• Extensive experience of forage crop production.
• Exposure to devising and implementing structured trials.
• Extensive experience of best practice regarding pesticide application.
• In depth knowledge of pesticides and their suitability.
• Knowledge of irrigation
• Exposure to computerized record management system.
• Proficient in manpower utilisation.
• Exposure to multicultural environments.
• Exposure to multi site operations.
About the Company
Almarai is the largest integrated dairy foods company in the world with an unrivaled reputation synonymous with delivering excellence and quality across its entire range of products. Currently operating across the gulf region, Almarai employs over 35,000 employees servicing some 50,000 retail outlets with a turnover that exceeded $3.36 billion in 2014.