Job description / Role
An exciting opportunity exists to be part of a new team within an established, global organization whose Cloud solutions are entering a period of hyper-growth. To support this growth in EMEA, Oracle has built a world-class alliance program for its SaaS Partners.
In this role you will act as a strategic advisor dedicated to our Partners working across pillars, ensuring customers achieve successful business results for our SaaS solutions through Partners and realize the full value of their investment with Oracle. In addition you will guide our Partners to provide outstanding customer experiences through the use of our cloud platform and services
Manage your Implementation & Adoption pipeline in close collaboration with ISM and CSM Teams:
• Develop and manage joint business plans and ensure that the partners meet CEI Program criteria by having the correct product certifications, contractual agreements and skills
• You will achieve this by driving Cloud Excellence Implementer (CEI) Program enrollment, partner education, training, sales enablement, and joint solution programs
• Drive partners to produce high quality adoption plan and ensure excellence in project implementation.
Accelerate and Win more business with your Partners in close collaboration with Sales Teams :
• Engage with C-Level Exec’s in partner organisations and act as an advisor to help accelerate their transition to the cloud and provide ongoing coaching for their successful transformation.
• You will be the focal point within Oracle, to drive all partner SaaS activities and alignment either by geography, or by Partner solution.
• Align closely with Sales Teams to develop successful account strategies and attach the right Partners to the opportunities early in the Sales Cycle
Celebrate and communicate around successful projects to drive Customer Advocacy
• Celebrate and communicate Partner Wins and successful Go Lives.
• Create and communicate reference customers for partner business including testimonials to help maintain the Client Referral program.
• Collaborate with Oracle’s Marketing team on Market & internal awareness of successful case studies to develop customer advocacy.
What skills and experience will you bring?
It will be essential that you can demonstrate experience of working in a fast paced, ambiguous environment and remain agile but at all times focused to achieve your goals.
This experience would ideally have come from being in a previous Business Development, Consulting, Software Sales, and/or Alliances role at a SaaS solutions provider.
Clearly this success will have required that you have excellent communication skills, are well organized and a proven networker. You will have an entrepreneurial spirit and have the maturity to self-start and be productive in a distributed environment.
It will be important for the individual to be a team player who, when needed, can work closely, and at times demonstrate leadership of a multi-functional team across Licence Sales, Pre-sales, Partners and prospects, and to work in a virtual environment.
• Proven ability to develop and cultivate lasting customer relationships with a diverse set of internal and external constituencies including senior level executives, legal, technical, finance, support, sales, and marketing experts
• Ability to lead cross functional business and technical teams to provide timely issue resolution
• Ability to create and sell business cases to internal and client audiences
• Willingness to take ownership in addressing escalations and rapidly sorting out any situations
• Team player who will work within the company to continue improving the way Oracle serves its clients
• Excellent verbal, written and digital communication skills
• If you had prior knowledge of either CX, ERP or HCM Cloud solutions, this would be of benefit.
• Fluency in spoken and Written English
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
Builds long term, strategic relationships with named and vertical business alliance partners.
Facilitates the development of strategic marketing and new business plans for all assigned partners to meet or exceed assigned business goals. Works with Partners to identify opportunities and create demand through lead generation activities and target account selling strategies. Actively track joint sales pipeline and meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets. Develop and maintain relationships with global counterparts to leverage corporate initiatives and to ensure adherence to Alliances and Channel standards. Monitor partners business results, making recommendations for improvements to increase penetration for the strategic partners. Establish rules of engagement and operational escalation procedures to quickly identify and resolve issues.
Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Demonstrated track record developing and managing Global Partnerships and driving Partner account activity. Prefer strong analytical, sales channel and marketing skills. Prefer 8 years of related experience with a secondary education in Marketing or a related field.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.