Job description / Role
• Various Principal Engineering positions available for - Structural, Civil, Electrical (Telecoms) & Mechanical Engineers
• The projects are primarily commercial and industrial infrastructure related such as the design and construction of roads and utilities (Water, sewer and drainage) and site/land development for large residential, industrial and commercial area and mechanical systems for buildings, power plants and desalination plants, etc.
• Package: competitive tax-free salary with full benefits, free family or single Western accommodations, relocation, monthly expat allowance and other benefits typical with working for a major American firm overseas
Daily Responsibilities include:
• Perform engineering work to meet the development program requirements.
• Coordinate engineering activities with those of other disciplines
• Provide technical advice to other sections within the MSC and also the Royal Commission.
• Prepare technical specifications and scope of work descriptions.
• Performs field inspections and provides professional field support as necessary during Construction phases.
USD 10,500 to 14,500 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Full benefits, free family or single Western accommodations, relocation, monthly expat allowance and other benefits typical with working for a major American firm overseas.
• Nationality American
• Aged not over 55 (due to Visa restrictions)
• Bachelor's degree from western recognized university
• Minimum of 12 (twelve) years of postgraduate professional experience in relevant field
• Candidates MUST have experience with US Codes and be able to train Saudi employees on US standards.
• US or registration as a Professional Engineer (PE) is required.
• Considerable knowledge of the practices and principals of design.
• Must have sound overall experience in problem solving field-based engineering and construction troubleshooting.
• In depth working knowledge of international Building Codes.
• Extensive experience with building use classifications and analysis for fire safety and life safety codes.
• Extensive experience with building technology and materials.
• Strong/working experience of AutoCAD
• Knowledge of computers and basic software applications: MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
• The ability to communicate effectively in spoken and written English is essential.
• Experience working in and/or with local municipalities in design and coordination of infrastructure projects with other agencies.
• Saudi experience a plus.
About the Company
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.
Senior Project Manager
Currie & Brown
Senior Project Engineer
|Saudi Arabia||19 Mar|
China Railway Construction Corporation (CRCC)
Senior Civil Engineer / Inspector
Dar Al Handasah Nazih Taleb & Partners (DAHNT)
|Abu Dhabi||3 May|
Civil / Mechanical / Electrical - Pre-Construction / QS Engineer