Job description / Role
• Operation and preventive maintenance works at screw and reciprocating compressors.
• Trouble shooting and inspections of ammonia industrial refrigeration plants.
• Commissioning and start-up support of ammonia industrial refrigeration plants.
• Develop and maintain positive customer relationships and the documentation of the customer’s equipment and systems status.
• Document completed work clear and concise in service and operation reports.
• Ensures compliance with the GRADE safety standards and adheres to all international applicable standard regulations & requirements.
• Support and trains customers in the system operations at site or remotely.
• Reports formal and informal to the Head of Service Execution
• Travel within the MENA region is a mandatory part of the job.
• Min. 5 years’ experience in ammonia industrial refrigeration, along with relevant qualifications in refrigeration technology and/or mechanical engineering.
• Understands and analyze relevant technical documents such as electrical schemes, fluid schemes, piping diagrams etc.
• Good refrigeration product knowledge and an overall system understanding are mandatory requirements.
• English language is mandatory, Arabic would be an added advantage
About the Company
GRADE being the joint venture of GRASSO (GEA) and ADEAREST (TIG) is a leading global Group in Industrial Refrigeration. We design, engineer, install and maintain innovative Refrigeration components and systems for our customers in the MENA region for whom Industrial Refrigeration is an essential part of their primary process.