Job description / Role
Responsible for the supervision of the AOG Desk and allocating the correct resource levels to match operational requirements and to ensure appropriate prioritization is established to satisfy those requirements in an AOG situation.
• Experience with Aircraft Materials and Suppliers.
• In-depth knowledge of Aviation Spare Parts Processes.
• Appreciation of Aircraft components, functions and disciplines.
• Proficiency in MS Office applications and English is a must.
• Regulatory and Compliance awareness.
• Familiar with Maintenance Manuals i.e. IPC, CMM Manuals.
• Knowledge of S.U.P. Elements (Suspected Un-Approved Parts).
• Knowing the Fundamental of Aviation systems such as AMOS, CAMP, Rusada etc.. would be an advantage.
• 6 -7 years of experience in AOG Desk role or Technical Procurement in Aviation (Ideally gained from within the GCC).
• Minimum of 3 years related industry experience in an aviation supply chain supervisory role.
• Degree in Material Management or Supply Chain or a related discipline from a reputable university would be an advantage.
• Pro-active nature, willing to learn quickly and take on new challenges.
About the Company
Created in 2003 by technical engineers and experienced recruiters, VHR delivers a partner-orientated approach. We are passionate about the industries where we operate, the career-enhancing support we provide and the people with whom we work.
Whether one permanent vacancy or a team of contract specialists, VHR strives to deliver the best possible staffing solutions.
As a recruitment company, we see our clients as our partners and our services as an extension of our clients’ businesses. We operate with a set of core values at the heart of everything we do.