AP Manager - Saudi National
Job description / Role
The Accounts Payable Manager will oversee the accounts payable department of a real estate company, ensuring timely and accurate payment of all invoices and expenses. They will also be responsible for maintaining relationships with vendors and working closely with other departments to ensure efficient and effective financial operations.
Our client is part of the Public Investment Fund of Saudi Arabia and is actively contributing to the Vision 2030 initiatives, which aim to diversify the country's economy and promote sustainable growth, through innovative and transformative real estate projects.
Here are some of the job's key responsibilities:
* Overseeing and managing the accounts payable team and ensuring all invoices and expenses are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
* Maintaining accurate records of all transactions and ensuring compliance with accounting policies and procedures.
* Establishing and maintaining relationships with vendors and negotiating payment terms and discounts when appropriate.
* Preparing and reviewing monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and analysis of accounts payable activities.
* Developing and implementing policies and procedures for the accounts payable department to improve efficiency and accuracy.
* Collaborating with other departments, such as procurement and finance, to streamline processes and resolve any issues or discrepancies.
* Ensuring compliance with tax laws and regulations related to accounts payable activities.
* Managing the accounts payable budget and ensuring expenses are within the approved budget.
* Providing support to internal and external auditors during audits and ensuring all documentation is available and accurate.
My client is willing to offer a highly competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package.
The successful candidate will have:
* 10+ years of experience in accounts payable and/or financial management, preferably in a real estate or related industry
* A bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or a related field; a relevant certification (such as CPA or CMA) may be a plus
* Strong knowledge of accounting principles and procedures, tax laws, and regulations related to accounts payable activities
* Excellent leadership and team management skills, with the ability to motivate and develop team members to achieve high performance and productivity
* Proven ability to establish and maintain positive relationships with vendors and internal stakeholders, such as procurement and finance departments
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and resolve issues related to accounts payable activities
* Experience in developing and implementing policies and procedures to improve efficiency, accuracy, and compliance
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex financial information to non-financial stakeholders
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.