Job description / Role
API Developer is urgently required by a leading Global IT vendor based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia on a 6-12-month contract.
• Work within an extensible, loosely coupled services framework to drive innovation and capability to the platform and related applications
• Build (and enhance) highly responsive and robust microservices following best practices for API design and development
• Align sales and product owner goals with technical designs
• Demonstrate experimental software solutions to external and internal stakeholders
• Create software designs and recommend implementation best practices
• Provide guidance to team members in API design and development
• Assist in research-related initiatives that explore and push the boundaries of innovation in the IoT space
• B.S. degree in Computer Science or related field
• 4+ years of experience in Front-end development is a must (no freelancers)
• Asynchronous/non-blocking and event driven programming experience with the following Java frameworks: Vert.x, Node.js
• Experience in Microservices & API development
• Experience with agile development practices and peer development
• Experience with CI/CD pipelines Understanding of test-driven development
• Must be locally available inside KSA
About the Company
New Sourcing International (NSI) / Bluefin Talent have partnered so to offer a specialized recruitment solution within the Consulting and Financial services domains.
Working together as a specialist search and selection agency, we concentrate on blue chip financial services and strategy / technology consulting organizations across Europe and the Middle East; focusing exclusively on Financial Services, IT and Risk. Being niche allows us to offer a premium search service, tailored to overcome the technically challenging nature of recruitment for the specialist functions that we work.
We are dedicated to representing best of breed candidates in the region in our dedicated fields of employment. As such we are a leading outfit for placing ex-pats and internationally educated students in the region.
Our biggest unique selling point, is that we are steered by a dedicated team of ex-financial services and industry professionals. This allows us to offer a level of candidate pre-screening for roles, which is largely anomalous to the recruitment profession. Our ability to bridge the technical knowledge gap typical recruiters encounter, coupled with a thorough delivery process allows us to drive consistently superior results for our clients sourcing requirements. Designed to provide a fast and efficient turnaround, we minimize the use of internal resources our clients spend vetting inadequate profiles, allowing them to quickly get back to focusing on their strategic goals.
Our strength lies not only in the specialist nature of our firm, but also in the commitment we show towards our clients and candidates. We endeavour to build long-term relationships and recognise the crucial nature of communication throughout the recruitment process. Excellence, integrity, respect and transparency are cornerstone to the culture we promote.