Job description / Role
Responsible for providing formal technical & clinical support for customers from the final process of installation, during the training and lifecycle for HCD products.
Responsibilities include providing required pre-sale product demonstrations and post-sale installation, training and/or customer service activities and ongoing customer support, including on site clinical in-servicing and remote support. Proactively drive customer engagement as part of the post-sales process.
- Develops training plans to fulfill obligations of order that ensures customer competency and high performance
- Collaborate with the delivery of customer training with PM/Service/Sales groups
- Support sales activities in region when needed (congress, demo/visit/presentation, advanced application visit for KOL, etc.)
- Drive realization of revenue thru execution of on-site delivery targets
- Provide consultative support to customers in driving customer productivity through the implementation of customer consultative projects
- Become recognized expert in product/clinical technical competencies; answer a wide range of questions concerning software and clinical applications
- Support market growth initiatives (i.e. industry tradeshows, product demos, image quality collection, and clinical sites)
- Produce well-written post-training reports and product feedback
- Improve customer satisfaction through continuing education on optimization of solutions' utilization by customer
- Use market and product knowledge to assist sales team in developing sales, marketing and customer service strategies
- Communicate effectively with members of sales/marketing/service team to maximize all sales potential and communicates leads to relevant colleagues
- Generates and maintain customer profiles, including key decision makers
- Ensures knowledge of and compliance with Company policies and quality processes
- Aggressively manage travel budget to goal thru optimization of travel strategies and cost savings
- Minimum 5 - 8 years of experience in healthcare technology or combination of equivalent related experience and education.
- Education to Bachelor Degree level.
- Knowledge of the strategic and operational issues of project management.
- A clear vision of what determines a successful project for the customer and for the enterprise.
- Knowledge of and competency in project management processes including planning tasks, resource allocation, risk management, time management, financial management, HR management, quality management, monitoring and reporting, documenting and record keeping.
- Adaptability and flexibility to manage deadline pressure, ambiguity and change.
- Strong leadership, organizational and interpersonal skills; the ability to work well with people from different disciplines with varying degrees of technical experience; competence in clear concise and tactful communication with senior executive management, clients, peers and team members
- Highly developed business acumen.
- Liaison and consultative skills: negotiating skills within a context of high political sensitivity and conflicting interests.
- Strong writing, mentoring, decision making, communication, and meeting facilitation skills; ability to utilize a combination of formal authority and persuasion skill sets.
- Strong knowledge of GEHC and exceptional knowledge of products and services offered within the modality.
- Ability to energize, develop, and build rapport, collaboration and influence at all levels within an organization. Act as inspirational leader with optimism, highly approachable and humble.
- Ability to operate effectively in a multi-tasking, dynamic environment, while maintaining a forward-thinking and customer-first attitude.
About Us: GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.