Job description / Role
Provide Technical support to the Sales Team through the calculation, design and estimation of the product equipment system in line with the Sales Strategy and Company Policies and Procedures in order to ensure a successful product proposal and delivery.
• A Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in air conditioning system design and application (i.e. heat load calculation, duct and pipe sizing and design, equipment selection, refrigeration cycle, psychometric chart operation, HVAC system cost estimation). Employment experience with an HVAC consulting firm is an advantage.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and Auto CADD applications.
• Excellent communication skills in English (Arabic an advantage).
• Confident with strong influencing skills.
• Well presented and businesslike.
About the Company
Founded in 1998 and headquartered in Dammam, Saudi Arabia, Zamil Industrial Investment Company (Zamil Industrial) is a leading manufacturing and fabrication group that provides products, engineering systems and services for the construction industry. Its product portfolio includes pre-engineered steel buildings (PEB), structural steel products, air conditioning systems, air cooled heat exchangers, district cooling and utility services, process equipment, transmission and telecom towers, open web joists and steel decks, process furnaces products, aerated and precast concrete products, architectural glass processing, fiberglass insulation and engineered plastic foams solutions.
The company sells its products in more than 90 countries with manufacturing facilities in Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Egypt, Austria, India, Vietnam and Italy.
Zamil Industrial employs more than 10,000 people in 55 countries and derives 30% of its revenues from outside Saudi Arabia.