Job description / Role
Applies advanced knowledge of technical engineering principles and practices in the identification and understanding of client requirements to manage the development of technical specifications, implementing designs, and delivering high performance, low-cost equipment and system solutions integrated with customers' solutions. Interfaces with sales team to design and deliver client solutions.
Multi national global leader in power generation industry
* Evaluates customer needs and aligns requirements with identified customer exceptions.
* Implementing designs, and delivering high performance, low-cost equipment and system solutions integrated with customers' solutions.
* Communication - Written And Verbal - Is able to effectively and clearly communicate in both written and verbal means.
* Provide practical advice, proposals and solutions to the customers to select the correct equipment at the most competitive price and in line with product availability
* Estimate and offer turnkey Power Solutions
* Has experience in Microsoft & AutoCAD
* Engineering, design and documentation of system solution for power generation
* Projects, covering the commercial side as well and do value engineering considering local value add
* Establish proper relationship with the local suppliers and request from them quotation and assistance for the local accessories and equipment
* Visit consultants and provide them with product specs especially at the design stage of the projects
* Project management included project execution in fast track project.
* Customer relationship management
* Effective, technical assistants for customer/ sales team.
* Visit customer sites for issues related to site application and engineering
* Understanding of market specific regulations (norms, standards, emission regulations, import regulations)
* Clear understanding of the available products within the market and the ability to design solutions around them
* Organization of technical seminars as well as presentation to customers, consultants, engineering companies etc.
* Support marketing activities with technical input.
* Maintains knowledge of products, technologies, and policies.
* Tracking and reporting of trends, business conditions and account status
* Support of installation and commissioning planning.
* Project tracking and reporting on a regular base to senior management
* Opportunity to join a well recognised multi national brand and grow your career in the field
* Attractive and competitive salary package and benefits
* This position is for KSA Nationals only
* College, university, or equivalent degree in electrical or mechanical engineering
* Preferred or related technical experience in field required
* Previous experience in Application
* 6-10 years of Experience in similar role
* Working knowledge on High Voltage (HV) Electrical System
* Working Knowledge on Control Systems and interlocking systems
* Knowledge in reading drawings/documents (Electrical drawings, PID diagrams, layout drawings, mechanical GA drawings)
* Software Knowledge (AutoCAD, Microsoft)
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.