Job description / Role
- Provide In-depth technical support to troubleshoot and resolve incidents
- Troubleshooting issues by going through the log files with a thorough attention to detail
- Responding quickly and intelligently to production issues and facilitating communication between L1 and other teams
- Contribute to the knowledge base and actively use the existing documents in the resolution of support cases
- Should be responsible for maintaining SLA and availability of the application
- Able to work on minor enhancements, Customization and configurations
- Provide assistance to other team members
- Proactively keep management informed of critical customer issues/concern
- Follow incident management process to - Diagnosis, investigation, resolution, coordination with infrastructure support and other application owners
- Coordinate with L3 support for application bug/ enhancement requirement
- Support L3 team during implementation.
- Proactive Monitoring of the system to ensure a stability of the application
- Ability to work with Cross-functional teams - Platforms, Development, testing etc. to ensure that all the application environments (Production & lower environments) are stable and functional without any issue
- Documenting of new production functionalities which has been deployed as a part of Sprint Development
- Should possess both ‘technical knowledge’ and “people" skills
- C++, SQL, Java, J2EE, Oracle/plsql & KSH.
- Experience 3– 5 years of relevant work experience; Experience with operations team.
- Banking experience is mandatory.
About the Company
Saudi Networkers is one of the largest consultancies providing services to ICT, Oil & Energy, Technology, Engineering, Banking, Finance and Healthcare arena across Middle East & Africa, covered by teams, specialized in their assigned industry sector.
Saudi Networkers founded in 2001 and has excelled ever since in providing cost effective solutions to the biggest multinational companies in MEA region with very high standards of quality whilst adhering business ethics and meeting our clients expectations.
Today, SNS Group is one of the leading consultancies, with more than 1700+ employees worldwide, ISO 9001:2008 certified and is highly regarded.
Technical Support Engineer
Experts Vision Consulting (EVC)
Support Engineer (Level 2)
IT Operations Manager
Big Fish Recruitment
IT Applications Specialist
HR Source Consulting