Job description / Role
• The role of the Applications Engineering Manager is supporting the overall business of specified product lines i.e. Cased Hole, Open Hole, Smart Completions and Liner Hanger.
• This includes supporting Geozone Management with high profile projects coordination, product line strategy and implementation, product development direction, technical and commercial support.
• Overseeing on all engineering, simulation and Field preparations.
• You will be responsible for Client & Communication, ensuring that the organisation is optimally suited to identify customer needs and problems.
• Provide timely and appropriate information and support to internal customers
• Liaise with Product/Service Lines
• Building strong and positive relationships with client at various levels
• Conduct regular customer project review meetings
• Responsible for team building and mentoring
• Managing and leading team performances
• 7-10 years of experience with relevant technologies, with 2-3 years of field experience at least and track record of supporting high end projects.
• Very strong project management skills including abilities in project accountability and cost management
• Demonstrates high degree of creativity, foresight and mature judgment in planning, organizing and guiding extensive engineering activities
• Ability to handle multiple project activities simultaneously, coordinate and interact with multiple company departments and outside companies
• Strong interpersonal, decision making and negotiation skills are required
• Experienced in Cased Hole, Open Hole, Smart Completions and preferably Liner Hanger
About the Company
Weatherford is one of the largest multinational oilfield service companies providing innovative solutions, technology and services to the oil and gas industry. The Company operates in over 80 countries and has a network of approximately 700 locations, including manufacturing, service, research and development, and training facilities.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Sommerman Skinner Associates (SSA Limited)
|Abu Dhabi||20 Jan|
Field Engineer II
Planning Engineer (Tankage)
Rotary Engineering Pte. Ltd.
Commissioning Engineer - Mega Project