Job description / Role
Robert Half are working with a large and well-established manufacturing business headquartered in Riyadh. We are looking for an experienced Applications Manager to lead and take responsibility for full life cycle planning of business applications within the company.
Main tasks include
* Manage all aspects of Project life cycle to facilitate successful delivery to executive team.
* Oversee SAP S/4HANA project to provide metrics for reporting to executive team on business case ROI.
* Provide Cost Benefit Analysis (CBA) on selected business processes to assemble input into business case.
* Develop and oversee detailed project plans.
* Identify, analyze and recommend business systems solutions to management having broad business impact.
* Establish detailed project plans and metrics, work plans, schedules, resource plans and status reports.
* Identity project risks and develop risk mitigation plans.
* Motivate work of others outside of direct authority to ensure project milestones and deliverables are met.
* Convey and report status to executives, global business partners and all other key stakeholders.
* Provide leadership, vision, and direction to the IT applications teams organization to ensure it will contribute to the company achieving its goals.
* Work with Executive IT Manager and other IT leaders to develop overall IT strategy in the context of the business strategy.
* Develop and enhance methodologies and practices for the application life cycle management in line with best practice and practical experience of continuous improvement.
* Ensure that applications processes (including those of external service providers) are conducted in line with corporate social responsibility, environmental and technical policies and applicable standards and legislation.
* Manage applications group personnel, developing their skills and capabilities to meet the needs of the organization, as well as building on existing recruiting capabilities to address new needs and skills gaps.
* The Application Manager should also have in depth exposure of managing S/4 HANA implementations and must be experienced with at least one SAP functional area e.g. (FI/HR/SCM etc.) He will oversee all activities that optimize the value, cost, and risk of applications:
An undergraduate or postgraduate degree in computer science, engineering, finance, business management or a related field
* SAP Application Business Process Integration with SAP S4HANA
* SAP Activate Project Manager
* 15 or more years of experience with SAP suite
* 10 or more years of leadership responsibilities with experience of building cross-organizational consensus in addition to the exposure to SAP S/4HANA Project Management
* Demonstrated experience in liaising with middle and senior management for example in a large multinational or public sector organization
* Managing a team of at least 20+ members in applications development, implementation, or management.
* Experience with one or more project management methodologies (for example, PMI PMBOK, PRINCE2 and agile)
* Program management skills and experience, plus significant knowledge of project planning tools with evidence of practical application (which is highly desirable)
* A distinctive blend of business, IT, financial and communication skills (This is a highly visible position with substantial impact.)
* Effective influencing and negotiation skills in an environment where resources may not be in direct control of this role
* Strong business acumen, including industry, domain-specific knowledge of the enterprise and its business units
* Deep understanding of current and emerging technologies and how other enterprises are employing them to drive digital business, and how they may be applied to the enterprise to drive digital business
* Demonstrated ability to develop and execute a strategic resource plan
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to explain IT concepts and technologies to business leaders, and business concepts
The Applications Manager must have in-depth knowledge and experience of the following:
* IT contracts and their likely cost implications
* Engagement with procurement and legal contract advisors for additional information
* IT applications, operations, service, and support organizations
* Data processing, analysis and quality management tools
* Development and implementation of processes and policies
* Strong communication skills with a proven ability to understand key concepts and communicate effectively with technical staff, business stakeholders and senior management
* Leads the identification and implementation of project management processes, methods, tools, guidelines, and standards in order to establish a stable framework that supports all project teams and stakeholders to improve the probability of successful project delivery
Salary and Benefits
* 40,000 - 45,000 SAR per month + wider company benefits
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
|Abu Dhabi||3 Oct|
Rider Levett Bucknall
Head of Technology - Perm and Contract
Manager, Strategic Program Management
|Kuwait City||28 Dec|
|Abu Dhabi||23 Aug|