Job description / Role
Sales Representative - Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Oracle has an outstanding track record for delivering technological leadership in the Communications industry. Oracle Communications is revolutionizing the Communications industry by developing SaaS and SaaS-assisted portfolio of products to power the shift for service providers and enterprises to a new digital economy. Oracle is uniquely positioned to deliver this type of service due to:
- Global reach in hyperscale public cloud data centres
- Transformational technologies such as AI/ML, Analytics, Autonomous Database
- Expertise and delivery of solutions encompassing IaaS, PaaS, and SaaS
Oracle Communications solutions span the communications industry landscape - from 3G, 4G, and 5G experience to UCaaS / CCaaS / SD-WAN session delivery and control solutions - enabling service providers and enterprises to deliver and monetize innovative digital services, build strong customer relationships, and streamline operations.
The company's solutions are deployed by more than 1,900 service providers and enterprises globally, including 89 of the world's top 100 communications companies. More than 2000 enterprises trusted Oracle by deploying session delivery products to secure and optimize their communications networks, including largest financial services institutions, retailers and public sector organizations.
The Sales Representative will be responsible for driving sales of complete Oracle Communication's portfolio to both Service Providers and Enterprises, building and maintaining the needed relationship with customers and partners as well as for managing local alliances needed to perform business efficiently. The primary market will be Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, it may be further extended to other countries of the region, at Oracle's discretion.
- Selling Oracle Communication's products by actively creating and developing new sales opportunities as well as managing and growing existing installed base customers, ¨
- Developing target accounts' sales strategies through direct touch, with the support of VAD(s) and VAR(s) whenever required,
- Deep understanding of available offering, including both functional and commercial aspects, market trends, local specifics of the business and projections for it's development,
- Developing and maintaining relationships with target accounts at all levels and functions necessary to do business efficiently,
- Building the business case for adoption of the Oracle Communication's value proposition on assigned market,
- Working closely with all involved Oracle teams, e.g. Marketing, Sales Consulting, Alliances and Channels, ISRs, and others, on executing market strategy, ensuring proper coverage of customers and partners, as well as efficiently closing sales opportunities,
- Delivering sales presentations, workshops and preparing proposals for customers and partners,
- Meeting or exceeding quarterly and annual revenue quotas, forecasting accurately, adhering to sales methodology and all applicable sales processes,
- Complying with all Oracle's practices for conducting business applicable to the market covered.¨
- High-energy, success driven and self-motivated, ability to coordinate the market team,
- Comfortable and efficient both as a sales "hunter" and "farmer".
- Focused on building substantial pipeline, able to properly qualify opportunity and define and execute winning strategy,
- 8+ years of experience, proven track record of successful selling - achieving or exceeding targets - communications solution to either Service Provider or Enterprise customers, nice to have the experience in working with channel partners,
- Excellent network of contacts among customers - wide (functional) and deep (hierarchical) ,
- Strong knowledge of the communication industry and market landscape, understanding Oracle Communication's offering, familiarity with competitive plays on the market and efficiency in developing counter-strategies,
- Great communication skills, ability to master complexity, discipline of work and superb team-work skills,
- Work stress endurance.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.