Job description / Role
Oracle Internship Program - Saudi Arabia
SHAPE TOMORROW, TODAY
What if you could shape the way companies drive and increase their business success by introducing groundbreaking Cloud solutions in an impactful and innovative way? At Oracle, you can create Tomorrow Today together with our customers across a range of global industries as part of our Applications Solution Engineering (SE) team.
JOIN THE APPLICATIONS SOLUTION ENGINEERING TEAM
Oracle Saudi Arabia offers a career kick-start to a number of top students with the aim of building the future generation of Cloud leaders. At the end of the internship program, our interns are skilled and fully prepared for a full-time position within Oracle or with one of our customers or partners.
Our Applications Solution Engineering team includes specialists with industry knowledge to help our customers build their cloud journeys. In partnership with sales, they collaborate with our customers to inspire them with an innovative solution roadmap to drive outstanding ROI in their businesses.
This internship will be aligned to Oracle's applications (ERPM, HCM and CX) in Saudi Arabia.
WHAT WILL YOU DO?
• Actively develop a depth of product knowledge in the designated Oracle Applications range - ERPM, HCM and/or CX
• Shadowing your team and specified groups in order to increase experience and knowledge
• Develop awareness of all relevant competitive products on the market
• Learn the skills of understanding the needs and pains of the customer in order to link them to a set of products/solutions provided by Oracle
• Learn to effectively deliver product demos and presentations
• Learn how to deliver high-quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations
• Learn how to present and articulate Oracle Applications' strengths relative to competitors
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU NEED?
• Bachelor's degree/MBA or equivalent Professional Qualification in Business (preferably Human Resources or Finance/Supply Chain)
• Fluent level of English
• Proven ability to effectively communicate, both written and verbally
• A high level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, commitment, self-belief and achievement-orientation
• A good mix of analysis, problem identification, solving and persuasion skills.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
• The launch pad for a stellar career
• Access to unrivaled professional development, training and tools
• A flexible and dynamic work environment
• An inspiring, multicultural community and a great opportunity for fresh/recent graduates
• Paid program.
The program starts on 1st of September 2019 and has a duration of 1 year. All graduates will be assigned a mentor and a buddy throughout the program.
Oracle is committed to hiring Top Talent in our Internship Program and to developing and mentoring individuals to meet their potential and reach their career goals. We are looking for dynamic, high performing individuals who thrive on the challenge of working in a fast moving environment and who have a passion for technology and how it can help businesses succeed.
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
IT Architect - New Graduate Program
IBM Middle East
IBM Middle East
Security Strategy Risk and Compliance (SSRC) Associate Consultant
IBM Middle East