Job description / Role
- We can hire Saudi National candidates for this role.
- The role is based in Dammam, you should be willing to relocate to or around Dammam.
- The role is for key accounts in Dammam and Bahrain.
- You should have very good sales track record in Saudi, preferably in applications sales or solutions selling, account management, account planning, drive solutions in Construction and Engineering industries.
What You'll Do: Be the vital piece of the puzzle that connects us to the millions of businesses that need our help to evolve, by:
- Developing a pipeline of opportunities for our Primavera, Unifier, Aconex and Textura solutions
- Working with sales consultant team and directly with potential customers to convert leads to sales and to meet an annual sales target
- Work with prospects to understand their business needs and steer them towards our technology service solutions.
- Ability to work with Business Devolopment and Marketing team for lead generation
- Preparing and maintaining a sales forecast
- Develop and maintain Target Account Plans for all prospects and clients, with defined strategies to optimize business opportunities.
- Solicit and maintain contact with current and potential accounts at an executive level.
- Manage the contact plan for prospects and clients.
- Continuously support, service and liaise with clients to ensure customer satisfaction, maintain rapport and develop further sales opportunities.
- Manage the process of contract negotiation.
- Responsible for representing the company on sales and product matters when dealing with existing or prospective clients.
- Prepare estimates and tenders in accordance with company sales and pricing policy.
- Sell Oracle solutions in the construction and engineering industry like "Oracle Primavera cloud & other solutions" / "Oracle Aconex" / "Oracle teXtura"
What You'll Bring: Your enthusiasm, knowledge, and customer-centricity will help us become the number one cloud company in the world. We also look for:
- A proven track record of successfully selling to Aramco, Sabic ++ with big confirmed wins
- A proven track record of successfully selling into the construction industry, such as Owner operatores, preferably On-Prem and SaaS delivered software applications
- Would be a plus if has worked with Oracle KSA, or Oracle resellers, partner and/or implemanters
- A plus if worked with engineering, procurement, and construction ( EPC ) contractors
- Experience of working at a senior level within customer organisations and understanding their business needs.
- Good understanding of sales in the areas of: Territory Planing, Account Management and Opportunity Closing Cycle
- An ability to work cooperatively with prospects to steer them towards our product and service offering and to articulate their requirements throughout the organization.
- Outstanding sales, negotiation, communication, presentation and writing skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision or guidance
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Arabic
- A structured approach and excellent organisational skills
- Previous relevant experience in compiling bids and handling commercial aspects of the procurement process relating to the construction industry.
- Must be a Saudi National
Please click on following link for Construction & Engineering Products information: Construction and Engineering GBU .
As part of Oracle's employment's process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.