Job description / Role
Our client is a global MNC with several iconic brands in their portfolio. Due to growth in the region, they are now looking for an AR Accountant to join the team in Jeddah.
You will be overseeing accounts receivables function for the Company in KSA, monitoring the invoicing, credit notes, customer reconciliations, customer credit monitor, insurance coverage and AR reporting. Due to Saudization, our client can only hire a Saudi national for this position. Please note that good SAP experience is also a must for this position.
Finance & Administration
* Prepares, reviews monthly customer statements.
* Monitor customer payments
* Updates receivables aging on weekly basis
* Credit notes posting using SAP
* Payments and customer daily clearing
* Customer data update using SAP
* VAT awareness related to the treatment of tax invoice/ credit notes processing
* Monitoring credit for customers
* Liaising with insurance company to maintain insurance coverage for active customers
* Blocking customer that's not active
* Reporting credit status monthly
Who we are looking for
* 4 to 7 years of experience in Accounting preferably in AR
* Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance or equivalent degree
* Commercial experience in a similar environment
* Experience in SAP is a must
Salary & Benefits
* Salary up to 18k per month plus family benefits such as medical and schooling.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.