Job description / Role
The Lead Developer will be responsible for running the end to end software development lifecycle working with a wide range of technologies such as Unity, Visual Studio, XCode, Android Studio, JIRA, Confluence and Jenkins, amongst others.
You will have the opportunity to work with a team to architect, develop and deploy high quality state of the art interactive applications.
An organization that has made a name for themselves in the region creating modern-day, creative and interactive software solutions and experiences.
They have seen rapid success and growth over the years and are now looking to expand the Development team in Saudi Arabia.
* Establish best practices for the team and collaborate with other project Team Leads to standardize best practices.
* Have a successful track record of building interactive applications using mainstream Augmented Reality Kits (ARKit, ARCore, Vuforia, etc.), Virtual Reality (OpenVR, Oculus, Daydream, etc.) and SDKs and platforms (SteamVR, Windows Mixed Reality, MobileVR, etc.)
* Have previously worked with Unity and Unreal game engines and/or any other AAA proprietary engine.
* Familiarity with 3D asset creation (3D modelling, unwrapping & UV mapping, texturing) in tools such as 3ds Max, Maya, Cinema 4D).
In addition to a fantastic Lead Developer opportunity working with varied projects, this role will pay an attractive salary and offer occasional travel.
* Minimum of 10 years' experience as a software developer, working with AR, VR and MR.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or in a related field.
* Experience in Web Services, Mobile App Development and working within the Cloud (Azure, AWS) is beneficial.
* Experience in IOT (BLE, Micro-Controller & Micro-Processors, RFID & Sensors, etc.)
* Familiarity with UX/UI design and development and creative coding (ability to write GLSL shaders and implementing WebGL).
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.