Job description / Role
Arabic/English KSA National Receptionist for A Multinational Companies Riyadh Office
This position is responsible for the front desk, including meeting and greeting visitors, answering and connecting incoming calls, as well as performing miscellaneous related administrative tasks.
• Helps Operations Assistant by restocking supplies, printing, collecting and delivering of documents.
• Maintain reception and meeting room areas to a presentable and tidy standard.
• Meet, greet and track all visitors to the office assisting with their enquiries/requirements and accommodating them within the office as appropriate with adequate resources/support.
• Manage all incoming telephone calls appropriately, directing callers, assisting with enquiries and message taking as appropriate.
• Manage bookings and set up (to include occupant requirements) of meeting rooms and co-ordinate the administration and facilities of all technical or other related equipment in meeting room in liaison with relevant internal suppliers i.e. IT (video conferencing/conference calls etc)
• Handle all incoming and outgoing couriers
• In association with IT, maintain records and manage issuance of access cards to new employees and cross office staff and monitor the usage of guest passes.
• Manage faxes: scan/send/reply to all faxes in a timely manner and assist where any follow up is requested
• Provide administrative support when required: printing, binding, copying, faxing, scanning and filing.
• Manage transport bookings for clients and guests as requested, following up with case codes as required.
• Support the Operations Assistant and provide all other staff with administrative support as necessary.
• Support the Operations Assistant in monitoring office supplies & stationary, and report any shortage.
• Support the IT team in monitoring IT accessories and report any shortage.
• KSA National currently based in Riyadh
• Relevant training/experience from the administration and customer services field
• Excellent English and MS Office skills
• Familiarity with technical support/office equipment (printer, copier, scanner, fax, etc.)
• Displays service oriented mentality and responds to customer's needs with a sense of urgency
• Consistent, dependable and accurate in carrying out responsibilities
• Flexible and adaptable to change
• Excellent organization skills
• Works cooperatively with colleagues, displaying a high level of motivation and enthusiasm for tasks
• Handles situations with poise, understanding and tact
• Displays high standards of professional behavior and ethical standards
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.