Job description / Role
Responsible for planning, controlling, monitoring, assessing company risks as well as aligning with company financial strategies across the region.
UAE based distributor of medical devices.
* Plan and supervisor overall finance function.
* Follow up with collectors for both government and private clients. Work closely with sales team to ensure documents are correctly prepare for submission to government clients.
* Manage and ensure compliance with regulatory and legal require requirements.
* Works closely with sales and supply chain teams to adequately keep margins in check.
* Competitive salary and benefits package.
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field.
* Chartered Accountant with 15+ years' experience in trading of medical devices.
* 10+ years' experience in KSA market.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Regional Finance Controller