Job description / Role
m2r Education are working with this highly prestigious international school based in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. They require an Arabic Teacher to join for the new academic year.
They are a full accredited, k-12 Cambridge international school and due to move to a brand new, state of the art campus which will house up to 1000 students. With world class facilities, they require world class teachers who can embrace their ethos as they grow and develop.
They offer excellent packages including work / family visa, schooling for up to 2 children, compound accommodation / allowance and a 2yr contract.
- UP TO 23000SAR dept on exp (£4800 / $6000) per month
- Fully furnished compound accommodation/ 25% allowance provided
- Work / family visa (Iqama) + all visa costs reimbursed
- Annual flights
- Transportation / allowance (to and from school)
- Schooling for up to 2 children
- Family medical cover
- 2yr contract
August 2023 Start Date
For safeguarding purposes, a valid police clearance certificate / DBS is required, plus 2 professional references.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you have not been contacted within 5 working days of submission then please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.
- Minimum Bachelor degree (Major related to Education). Online degrees are not accepted.
- Valid teaching certificate
- At least 2 years' relevant teaching experience post qualification
- Understanding of IGCSE/GCSE and IA/A Level
- For Saudi visa: Maximum age 55 and online degrees are not accepted.
- Saudi National
About the Company
Established in 2001, m2r Education is a multi award winning UK based firm offering a quality and ethical recruitment service to overseas organisations within the education & training sectors.
Our clients are viewed as valuable partners and include international schools, FE colleges, HE institutions, independent training centres and corporate organisations. Our aim is to develop long lasting relationships and help them grow by providing the best talent possible via an excellent customer experience.
Our candidates are treated with respect and professionalism at all times. We genuinely want to help and will advise you on your next overseas move. Having core values centred on integrity and quality, we will always do our utmost to help without pushing positions forward which are not necessarily suitable.
This is why we have won over 6 international business awards, been used as case studies by the British Government and received glowing references from those that have experienced our service.