Job description / Role
Our Client is a local Architectural and Engineering Consultancy based in Riyadh. Due to increased project wins, new positions have arisen within their Design Team for an Architect.
• Reporting to the Design Director, you will review design documentation of all stages, review shop drawings, specifications, cost estimates, review works and ensure quality.
• You will be required to visit site and ensure that projects are completed within budget and on time.
SAR 20000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: SAR 20,000 per month + family status
• BSc Architecture is required;
• At least x10 years experience within an architectural practice/ consultancy;
• Experience in the Middle East is desirable, however not essential, applicants outside of the region will be considered;
• Experience working on prestigious projects across the commercial, residential and health care sectors is required;
• Candidates must be experienced in the use of CAD technology;
• Good knowledge of architectural principles and techniques.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.