Job description / Role
We are currently looking for an Architect to join a giga-scale project in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
- Lead architectural design projects effectively and proactively under the guidance of the senior team members
- Responsible for the production drawings and specifications (presentation and working drawings).
- Coordination of concept design, schematic design, detail design, tender and construction documents.
- Work with other internal design/project teams
- Review design proposals, working and presentation drawings
- Communicate and coordinate with other consultants, contractors and vendors
The Successful Applicant
- Master degrees in Architecture or relevant subject
- More than 3 years of post-qualification experiences
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Rhinoceros, Photoshop, InDesign and other design software
- Good command of written and spoken Arabia and English
- Presentable and excellent in communications
About the Company
Command MENA has been successfully partnering with clients and candidates since 2005. We have worked on human resources & talent acquisition assignments for clients throughout the Asia Pacific region, Middle East, Europe and the Americas.
During this period of time we have successfully sourced highly skilled and multilingual talents both locally and from around the globe.
As a company we take a consultative approach to meeting your human resources & talent management requirements. Taking the time to understand your needs, we think laterally to isolate candidates\' critical skills. We have proven understanding of the dynamics of various markets and we bring a fresh perspective to your challenges in sourcing creative staff.
Our team of consultants specialise in a variety of sectors and take real pride in their work. We work in a number of specialist sectors; succesfully delivering human resources campaigns to Fortune 1000 & major international companies through to smaller boutique & specialist companies.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Design Architect
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
United Arab Emirates University (UAEU)
|Al Ain||2 Feb|
Architect / Authority Liaison
Qatar Project Management (QPM)
Senior Design Manager - Architect
|Saudi Arabia||6 Jan|