Job description / Role
Architect Job Description
The role involves work in supervision and construction management, principles, and technical architect, architecture and interior design, and site engineering. Collaborates with contracting and consulting companies and as a client representative, review contractor design drawings, specifications, and calculation submittals, and coordinate with the other disciplines
1. Ensure work period should be within the time limit as per Base Line schedule under approved Budget.
2. Preparing daily /Weekly & Monthly Reports for PMO & Clients.
3. Facilitating Client Site Visits & delivering Presentations on projects.
4. Preparing daily, weekly, and monthly performance reports to clients and management.
5. Work on surveying the status of the site and preparing a report.
6. Checking and preparing a Checklist of Architectural works reports and arranging site progress pictures.
7. Setting the percentage of progress and status.
8. Checking and preparing daily, and weekly site reports and arranging site progress pictures.
9. Provide Technical Support to other site team members.
10. Coordinate with other departments on daily activities issues.
11. Work on the logistics master plan and update it according to the project status.
12. Ensure that the contractors work according to the approved logistics master plan.
13. Ensure internal and external logistics routes through the project phases focusing on the separation of vehicles, machinery, and people. Lay down areas and offloading points.
14. Provide logistics instruction to all project suppliers.
About the Company
Established in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in 2000, V3 Middle East Engineering Consultants Co. has built a strong reputation for Architectural/Engineering and Design Excellence, drawing on our rich history of unsurpassed Quality, Commitment to Excellence and Focus on Clients.
We take pride in our success and accomplishments which we attribute to our most valuable assets, our Dedicated Team of Architects, Engineers and Technical Staff.
With over 500 Engineers and Technical Staff between V3 Middle East and its sister company headquartered in Chicago, Illinois, USA, we are able to deliver the most complex of projects with the highest level of quality following the utmost professional standards, both ethically and with integrity.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Associate Design Architect