Job description / Role
Architect - Riyadh Metro - Revit
Required to join a contractor working on the construction of the Riyadh Metro.
Responsibilities include the:
• Checking of design drawings and answering construction queries
• Review and approval of Architectural shop drawings
• Preparation of 3D Architectural models in Revit ensuring full coordination with MEP and Structures
• Developing Architectural material, installation details in Revit
• Bachelor’s degree in Architecture from a reputed institute
• Minimum 7 years of experience in design of large infrastructure projects and Buildings
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English language.
• Ability to work independently to develop the Architectural 3D model based Drawings, & reports in Revit. Should essentially have minimum 5 years of Revit software experience.
• Experience in reviewing the Architectural shop drawings
• Experience of construction specifications and Material selection, approvals related to Architectural finishes
• Full Knowledge of Revit Architecture in 3D Modelling, Drawings preparation and BOQ extraction with high proficiency is desirable
• Understanding of developing coordinated designs and models with Civil, Structures and MEP using BIM features of Revit
• Experience at Construction site using BIM – Revit software
• Knowledge of 3D Max, Sketch Up, Photoshop
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration