Job description / Role
NEOM Area Engineering Manager - WIND
* During project development, establish strategies for Engineering and Design - plus Engineering field support. Review deliverables prepared by the Wind Farm EPC and the WTG OEM, and assess any JV, strategic partners' or other third parties' scope to ensure alignment, and that there are no gaps.
* Oversight and direction of all engineering execution activities including safety in design, - on time on budget on quality, including the Wind Farm EPC, third party engineering companies , JV owners engineer team and JV.
* Ensures effective technical coordination with EPC, Clients or third-party representatives
* Coordinates the review of JV specifications and procedures, preparation of deviation lists, and manages the review of EPC deliverables & vendor drawings related to the Wind Farm scope of work.
* Lead the internal and/or external problem-solving necessary to arrive at appropriate engineering decisions.
* Ensures all changes are identified and managed in accordance with the project procedures
* Ensures that lessons learned for engineering are clearly identified, recorded and communicated.
* Perform Hold Point Checks (determine measures to be taken against risks, HSE requirements and savings potential) and Design and HSE Reviews and check and release essential documents for the next project phase (phase achievement).
* Develop and lead a high-performing engineering team that includes, other Air Products functions, external partners.
* Motivate the team members involved in the project to complete performance.
* Maintain a safe work environment and support corporate and organizational safety goals in the office, with suppliers, and at fabrication and field sites.
* Ensure Risk Management procedures are followed, and any issues identified and addressed/resolved.
About the Company
Air Products touches the lives of consumers around the globe in positive ways every day. With approximately 16,000 employees and operations in 50 countries, we serve customers across a wide range of industries, including refining, chemical, metals, electronics, manufacturing, and food and beverage. We supply a unique portfolio of atmospheric and process gases, equipment and services.
Founded in 1940, Air Products has built a reputation for its innovative culture, operational excellence and commitment to safety and the environment. Our passionate, talented and committed employees from diverse backgrounds are driven by Air Products’ higher purpose to create innovative solutions that benefit the environment, enhance sustainability and address the challenges facing customers, communities and the world.
EPC Senior Project Engineering Manager - Power Elements
|Saudi Arabia||10 Feb|
Lead Electrical Engineer - OHTL
|Saudi Arabia||4 Feb|
Senior Energy Engineer
Big Fish Recruitment
Al Asala for Education and Training
Electrical, Instrumentation & Automation Engineering Manager - Global Position
Search & Selection International Projects
|The Netherlands - Global Position requires international travel||10 Feb|