Job description / Role
Area Manager Mothercare KSA CP
• Area Manager.
• Responsible for all store and Employee development, and accountable for visual merchandising in assigned stores. Actively contributes to development of business initiatives relevant to brand projects.
• The below key performance Areas include but are not limited to:
• Lead store teams to achieve their sales targets shrinkage targets and control operational costs in order to meet the Business Plan.
• Maximise the potential of Store Management and Employees through performance management, coaching, and identifying development opportunities to ensure all stores are staffed correctly including succession planning and on going monitoring of manpower planning.
• Champion the brand in stores and create a two way feedback loop with the brand teams to enhance business performance, including recommendations for promotion or mark down.
• Build external networks to understand market trends and competitor activity that once fed back into central teams allows us to maintain a competitive advantage.
• Contribute to all aspects of business development including new store openings and recommendations for closure. Liaise with internal and external parties to facilitate.
• Ensure internal and external customer service is excellent through brand specific and company wide training initiatives.
• Fully utilise company reporting systems to monitor brand performance and implement corrective action when necessary.
• Ensure adherence to all company policies and procedures.
• English essential Arabic preferred.
• 3 years large store or multi-site experience preferred.
• Computer literate.
Additional role requirements:
• Responsible for all store and Employee development, and accountable for visual merchandising in assigned stores.
• Actively contributes to development of business initiatives relevant to brand projects.
About the Company
As a leading international franchise operator, with nearly 90 of the world’s most recognised brands in its portfolio, Alshaya Group brings great shopping, dining, leisure and hospitality experiences to millions of customers across the Middle East & North Africa, Russia, Turkey, Europe and beyond.
Alshaya Group is a dynamic multinational business and family owned enterprise with a consistent record of growth and innovation. For 35 years, Alshaya has been a pioneering force in brand franchising, using its exceptional knowledge and experience to expand at pace.
Our portfolio of well-loved international brands includes Starbucks, H&M, Mothercare, Debenhams, American Eagle Outfitters, P.F. Chang’s, The Cheesecake Factory, The Body Shop, M.A.C, Victoria’s Secret, Boots, Pottery Barn, KidZania and, coming soon, Hampton by Hilton.
From one retail franchise store opened in Kuwait in 1983, Alshaya Group has consistently grown and diversified and today offers customers an unparalleled choice of brands across multiple sectors; Fashion & Footwear, Health & Beauty, Food, Optics, Pharmacy, Home Furnishings, Leisure & Entertainment, and Hotels. A diverse, skilled team of 53,000 people from 120 nationalities support more than 4,000 stores, cafes, restaurants and leisure destinations, a growing online business and a commitment to delivering great customer experiences.