Job description / Role
• Works with RMs to develop restaurant-specific Annual Operating Plans and communicate to the team.
• Monitor competitors’ activities and coordinate with operation and marketing managers to keep ahead of competition & Keep his RMs informed of any competitive activity
• Support the implementation of the marketing plan.
• Develops with the Operations Manager incentive programs to drive sales and improve customer service in the area.
• Sets clear goals and objectives. Applies his planning skills and develops plans to improve area profits.
• Analyze the operations / P&L to determine deviation from standards and coach the concerned RM to take corrective measures.
• Monitors the operations effectiveness through the Pace Setter.
• Analyzes sales, labor, inventory and controllable on a continual basis and coaches RMs to take specific corrective action to meet or achieve margin and sales growth targets.
• Sets customer service standards for the area and drives customer-focused culture by serving as a role model in resolving serious customer issues and training the RMs to meet or exceed customer service standards.
• Tracks, analyzes, and identifies root cause of customer complaints and leads management team to implement systematic solutions.
• Monitors the effectiveness of restaurants operations through KPIs and provide constructive feedback & support.
• Ensure that all restaurants under his/her supervision can achieve ROCC & CHAMPS objectives as planned.
• Sets the performance standards for the RMs.
• Ensures that all Restaurant Managers, ARM & TM are trained, qualified & certified.
• Manages the performance of the Restaurant Managers.
• Approve on the selection promotion of Restaurant management.
• Rewards and recognizes Restaurant Management teams and teams members.
• Identifies & develops HIPO’s
• Enforce and support all training & development plans for all staff under his/her supervision.
• Ensures complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing programs
• Develop the local store marketing plan in coordination with the marketing department.
• Develop home delivery plans, coordinate with home delivery management team to accomplish the set objectives, analyze the impact of HD as an additional service on the sales target.
• Set plans for the additional services to improve the business & maximize the sales.
• Ensure proper sales forecasting
• Analyze the operations/ P&L to determine deviations from standards and take corrective measures.
• Ensure proper stock level is maintained.
• Review the Restaurants purchasing plans in coordination with Purchasing & stores dept., to make sure that all restaurants need
• Controls profit & loss, by following the Control/Security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions.
• Ensures local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met
• Ensures maintenance of equipment, facility, and grounds through the use of a preventative maintenance program
• Ensures food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
• Ensures a safe working and customer experience environment by facilitating safe work behaviors of the team
• Focus on customer satisfaction strategies, develop the needed action plans to maintain a high standard of services in all restaurants according to the operation manual.
• Maintain customer mania spirit within the restaurant team, train and empower TM to handle complaints.
• Participate in Setting products development & new products plans in coordination with the Quality Assurance
• Develop effective relationship with supporting departments (training, Maintenance, etc.)
• Work with the Area manager to determine the proper nationality mix for management and team members.
• Ensures that the customer mania mindset is embedded in his restaurant and sets the example for his team.
• Candidate should have transferable Iqama
• Candidate should have minimum experience of 5 years
• Candidate should have experience fast food restaurant chain
About the Company
TAZA Company is a fast food company registered under the Ministry of Commerce and Investment, Saudi Arabia. We have 22 branches currently in three cities. 12 in Taif, 2 in Makkah, 3 in Yanbu, 2 in Madinah and 2 in Khamis.
The major products of TAZA are chicken breast, nuggets, burgers and sandwiches.
We specialized in food manufacturing, our commitment as a team that to work with a principles among with specific plan and best materials. Fresh materials with a validity of two days and best frozen materials makes us different, also we care to keep distinctive work environment with a given name Taza family.
We have future vision to expand to other part of Saudi Arabia in the coming years.
Restaurant Operations Manager
TAZA Company Ltd
Restaurant Manager for a Fine Dining Restaurant and Bar
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE
Country Operations Manager - Food Service
|Saudi Arabia||23 Mar|
La Petite Maison (LPM)
Area Manager for an Fnb Holding Group
A Leading Recruitment Agency in UAE