Job description / Role
Area Manager- MUFE- Riyadh- Male
The Area Manager is a key resource in ensuring that their Shop Managers maximize the commercial performance of their retail shops and deliver exceptional Guest Experience. The Area Manager also establish a bridge between back-office and their network of stores which they control / audit on a continuous basis and implement corrective solutions and actions.
- Promote delivery of exceptional Guest Experience & build customer loyalty
- Manage store topline & gross margin achievement
- Budget Management
- Network changes (New store opening and store closure)
- Product and coaching related to product
- Effectively review & manage store operations
- Make sure that stores are properly staffed and monitor that administrative responsibilities are assigned to one specific staff at all time
- Monitor that administrative responsibilities are assigned at all time to, at least, one specific staff and that administrative KPIs are properly cascaded down to the concerned staff
- Assortment , Visual Merchandising and Marketing
- Store Inventory Management
- Effectively manage & control store expenses (Uniforms, VM, store expenses, etc.)
- Ensure expenses related to uniform and petty cash remains within budget
- Team Management
- Act as a coordinator between store network and local back-office for smooth execution of activities
- 6 - 8 years in retail shops management
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.