Job description / Role
• Developing annual budgets, quarterly forecast and Monthly rolling Demand Plans
• Driving and maximizing profitably via in filed 5Ps ( Presence, Placement, Price, Promotion, People-Customers) execution to gain market share
• Develop new business alliances and expand business
• To consistently drive relationship building with Agthia Customers
• Recommends product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes
• Support development of new products for the market/channels through Category Development in coordination with Marketing, Purchasing, Manufacturing and Supply Chain
• Visits to the markets, Ensure execution of distribution plan
• Proactive Account Receivables management.
• Responsible for the health and safety of all employees throughout all business related activities
• Execution of RADAR – market intelligence system to track 5Ps activities of competition
• Diploma in Business Administration
• Graduate with 5 years functional experience or Diploma with 7 years’ experience; out of which 2 years should be in an equivalent Supervisory position
• Sales process of van sales (Direct Distribution).
• Strong knowledge of concerned products in the categories
• Trade marketing and Marketing
• Working knowledge of production and supply chain processes
• Sales Operation and 5Ps Execution
• Solid knowledge of products and services of the company
• Good knowledge of marketing techniques and service providers
• Good understanding of production and logistics processes
• Good planning & team management skills
• Good communication skills
• PC Literacy (Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
• Driving License
About the Company
Agthia Group is a leading Abu Dhabi based food and beverage company established in 2004. The Company is listed on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX) and has the symbol Agthia. 51 percent of the Company’s shares are held by General Holding Corporation, an Abu Dhabi Government entity, with the balance held by individual and institutional investors.
The Company’s assets are located in the UAE, Egypt and Turkey. Agthia offers a world class portfolio of integrated businesses providing high quality, trusted and innovative food and beverage products for customers and consumers across the UAE, GCC, Turkey and the wider Middle East.