Job description / Role
• To be the brand ambassador for the company in the builder/developer segment of the assigned territory.
• To educate builders/developers on company products, provide complete product details of each vertical.
• To specify BOQ / Mock-ups in initial stages of projects.
• To ensure revenue generation for all verticals.
• To organize proactive customer services at projects sites.
• To carry out sales and promotional activities at projects sites.
• To win projects and generate revenue.
• A renowned manufacturer of bathroom products, sanitary ware.
• To educate builders, their architects, their sales & marketing team, their purchase team on brand, present company position, vision, scale of the company through presentation
• To brief complete product details of each vertical, our USP's, competition bench-marking, customer care services we offer & explain how it benefits first him & his customers
• To take complete details of each & every project / site being developed by builders and maintain record in company provided software
• To ascertain the need of builder and to offer minimum 2 – 3 company products options within the standard budgets / cost estimates of the projects to builders
• To specify BOQ / Mock-ups at the initial stages of the projects
• To maintain price disciplines with builders and follow 100% SOPs in case of price increase as declared by company with each builder
• To introduce and promote new products launched by the company
• To identify the projects to promote new products
• To educate key decision makers of identified projects on new products, their features, USPs etc.
• To make offer of new products to the identified projects
• To secure BOQ / Mock-up with identified projects for new products
• To ensure customer support given to projects during construction
• To carry out sales and promotional activities at projects sites
• To train builders sales staff on company products, distribute catalogues & display hoardings at projects sites
• To bring builders, architects, sales & marketing teams, purchase teams to company showroom
• To build relationship with builders
• To address promptly any specific query, services, assistance if needed by the builders from the company
• To generate revenue through projects secured with company products
SAR 10,000 to 13,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Local Benefits plus allowances plus incentives
• 6+ years of relevant experience in building material sales (3-4 years of experience in Sales / Business Development)
• Post Graduate qualification in Business Administration will be an advantage
• Bathroom products background would be an advantage
• Experience in Business Development and ground working
• Experience of doing market development and growth
• Expertise in creating brand presence & visibility
• Experience of/ Exposure to concept selling rather than product selling
• Ability to catch on to leads and cues from everywhere possible
• Ability to establish & maintain a wide network of resources
• Strong and effective follow up ability
• Ability to attain market understanding
• Pleasing personality with excellent communication skills in local language
• Extroversion to reach out to all possible leads
• Convincing attitude and the ability to work with different stakeholders
• Solution providing attitude
• Attitude and drive to get things done
• Self-starter and self-motivated
• Street smart and alert about what is happening in the market
About the Company
Viva HR Consultants is a fast-growing service provider in the field of Human Resources and Recruitment Outsourcing. Located in Dubai, we provide a wide array of HR Services for businesses and individuals across the world.
We specialize in turning first assignments into successful long-lasting business partnerships. Our vision is to deliver quality products and services to clients across the globe. We take pride in our core values of Integrity and Confidentiality. We are a very customer-centric organization and our entire team works very hard to achieve our primary goal of \"Customer Delight\" which results in our customers and clients coming back to us for more. We also strongly believe in building long-term mutually beneficial business relationships. We never promise what we cannot deliver and we never compromise on quality.
Thales Middle East
|Saudi Arabia||4 Aug|
Area Sales Manager - FMCG
|Saudi Arabia||24 Aug|
|Saudi Arabia||13 Jul|
Honeywell Middle East Ltd
National Sales Manager
|Saudi Arabia||27 Mar|