Job description / Role
• Plan & direct the branch's activities to achieve short and long term targets including annual targets on both performance and financial budget
• Provide monthly business reports to Senior Management
• Conduct periodic market research ensuring GAP Corp's positioning and rates remain competitive and present this quarterly as part of the Business Unit reviews
• Develop and maintain effective strategic relationships with other GAP CORP Offices as well as clients ensuring compliance to company and good business practices
• Anticipate potential issues that might strain relationship with clients and formulate precautionary measure
• Assist in resolving ongoing issues with the clients as appropriate
• Effectively and efficiently manage and direct sales activities to ensure sales targets are met
• Identify foreseeable operational issues and solutions for Management's information and review
• Identify new business opportunities and share research findings with Senior Management
• Develop new products that could be added to the GAP portfolio
• Perform any other tasks as assigned by the line manager
• BA or equivalent Business related degree
• Proficient in Microsoft office applications
• Commercial awareness required
• 3 years’ experience in either the insurance or automotive industry
• Experience in developing and implementing strategic operational plans, managing people, resources and processes
• Experience in working with the Middle East region
• Negotiator, self-motivated, strong organizational skills, and strong interpersonal skills
About the Company
GAPCORP is a group of companies with global presence.
We are a distinguished ‘Third Party Administrator’ for the automotive industry, specializing in the administration of extended warranty, motor insurance and value added products, such as roadside assistance, track and trace as well as automotive accessories. We also offer the administration of extended warranty to Brown and White goods and electric products such as mobile phones, and TVs.
GAPCORP specializes in the services of Finance & Insurance platform for automotive dealers and access to reinsurance and insurance broking in multiple markets through our affiliates and subsidiary companies.
To ensure our global success, we have enhanced our products & services by deploying our very own direct marketing through our specialized call center and insurance broker services.
GAPCORP group has operating subsidiaries in the Middle East and North Africa, South East Asia, Europe and the Americas.
Our geographical spread gives us the advantage and exposure to diverse markets and newly emerging opportunities.
Sales Manager - Building Drainage
RTC-1 Employment Services
Area Sales Manager (Electrical Industry)
Sales Manager – External Drainage
RTC-1 Employment Services
Big Fish Recruitment