Job description / Role
- The position holds responsible for the activities of multiple stores, achieve quantitative measures of performance within stores
- Oversee the recruiting, hiring and training needs of the store, and efficient decision making to enhance the overall performance of the store
- Orient the new employees to Apparel Store Operations
- Achieve company objectives by ensuring the highest levels of customer service are provided by retail staff and ensure they have the skills and support required for maximizing sales
- Represent the brand by maximizing and contributing to the sales within the store through exceptional customer service and retail experience
- Achieve quantitative measures of performance in the following areas: Units per transaction, Average transaction value, sales per month, sales per square feet, sales turnover, shrinkage control, increase in conversion percentage.
- Set store sales target to maximize the sales and profitability.
- Ensure scheduled staff meetings are conducted on a regular basis.
- Maintain and enhance the standards of customer service at all the stores.
- Adhere and enforce Company SOP, Policies and procedures; loss prevention audit guidelines in all the assigned stores. Also create measures to ensure compliance by all the employees.
- Oversee the implementation and execution of the Visual Merchandising guidelines are followed at all the stores at all times.
- Monitor the inventory movement.
- Recruit and train the staff on sales techniques, customer service, teamwork, and other etiquettes as per the company and brand requirements.
- Evaluate the performance of the employees annually and promote open lines of communication through coaching and motivation.
- Interpret and make decision on operations and visual standards based on store and client's needs.
- Communicate business drivers, merchandise and quality issues, and other related information
About the Company
The Apparel Group is a global fashion and lifestyle brand conglomerate residing on the crossroads of a modern economy - Dubai, UAE. The mercurial growth in the last 17 years has been by acquiring a host of world class fashion labels from around the world - Nine West, Tommy Hilfiger, Kenneth Cole, Aldo & Tim Hortons just to name a few.
Today the group caters to thousands of eager shoppers through its over 1530 stores, 75 International brands and employing 12,000 multi cultural staff in over 4 continents. Apparel believes in turning dreams in to reality and we give everyone - our customers, our stakeholders, our employees - an equal opportunity to do so.
Apparel group has carved its strong presence not only in the UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Bahrain, Oman, and Saudi Arabia but opened thriving gateways to market in India, South Africa, Poland, Singapore, Jordan, Indonesia, Thailand and Malaysia. Additionally, clear strategies are in place to enter emerging markets such as Hungary, Pakistan, Egypt and Philippines.