Job description / Role
RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
The main purpose of the Area Sales Manager job is to be responsible for implementing the company's strategy in the region through generating and managing a large number of deals in all phases of the selling cycle to closing emphasizing on selling the value of RE's standard and customized product portfolios serving; LV solutions, MV solutions, industrial process automation, engineering services and managing & developing RE's interests with major customers based in the region & secure profitable business in central Saudi Arabia area.
- Achieving ongoing sales growth and profitability targets in the region selling the full portfolio of products and services.
- Accountable and responsible for the achievement of the order intake and gross profit annual targets
- Proactively develop and secure business in an assigned region for RE's portfolio & applications in Utilities and power T&D entities, ministries & government departments, municipal areas & districts development, residential & commercial projects & high-end industrial sector.
- Developing strong professional relationships with key regional or sector influencer, such as leading governmental and industrial sectors like SEC, SABIC, Marafiq, SWCC, MoWE, MoHealth, MoHEdu, MoHousing, MoDA, MoAgricul, and key engineering consultants, prominent EPC & GC firms, industry associations, etc .
- Developing a pipeline of business opportunities for the assigned regional/sector, and a clear strategy for achieving success on these projects.
- Taking part in key internal communications & meetings, providing the Sales & Marketing Manager with all relevant data associated with achieving specified targets.
- Own and deliver goals & objectives set by RE's management.
- Leads. directs, evaluates and develops the sales team to ensure that the objectives are reached
- Is responsible for the development, performance appraisal and succession planning of all direct and indirect reports.
- Promotes a highly effective management and leadership style in line with the Company's values and that supports the achievement of its strategy and objectives.
- Identifies potential successor for his/her position, oversees and implements developmental plans for identified successors.
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager.
Communications and Working Relationships
- Ability to develop relationships at all levels of customer organization
- Ability to navigate through Saudi Arabian regional matrix structure
- Ability to prioritize multi-faceted, fast paced job tasks
- Local customer base and market experience
- Superb technical & commercial presentation skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- High proficiency in using applicable software & sales empowerment tools (i.e. ERB system)
- Transferable Saudi Visa.
Physical Requirements of the Job - If Applicable
- The job may require traveling to various areas in Saudi Arabia.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering
- 15 years of technical experience in LV/MV power systems & grid automation.
- 10 years commercial & sales experience in the Saudi power market in Central Province especially with governmental, utilities and private sectors.
- Preferable experience in both IEC & ANSI/NEMA specifications & standards.
- Strong LV/MV technical background
- Demonstrated ability to meet scheduled commitments.
- Strong communication and leadership skills.
- Highest standards of integrity and compliance
- Ability to work with senior executive teams and senior officials.
- Ability to manage large, complex sales cycles
- Fluent in English & Arabic .
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.
Electrical Site Engineer
Big Fish Recruitment
|Saudi Arabia||29 Oct|
Sales Manager - B2B
Swisslinx Middle East
Business Development Manager
Search Heads Middle East