Job description / Role
Our client, a woodworking machinery manufacturer requires an Area Sales Manager to be based in Jeddah, KSA.
The Area Sales Manager reports directly to the Saudi Area Manager Coordinator and to the General Manager in Dubai and has responsibility for sales volume and order acquisitions within the geographical area of Saudi Arabia.
• Present and sell company’s capital equipment and services to current and potential customers
• Prepare action plans and schedules to increase sales volume in the territory
• Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity, trade shows, etc.
• Identify and develop sales opportunities
• Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts
• Maintain sales materials and current product knowledge
• Establish and maintain current customer and potential customer relationships
• Identify and resolve customer concerns.
• Maintain the company CRM on a daily basis and prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals
• Complete both rolling and annual budget
• Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff
• Participation to marketing events such as trade shows and seminars
• Follow-up for payment collection
• Support the designated dept. in shipping schedules and delivery of merchandise and services
SAR 17,000 to 18,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Suitable candidates will have at least 5/7 year experience in wood industry machineries or wood related products with a Technical Diploma or Technical/Economics Degree, previous experience as a Field Engineer will be a plus.
• You will have a problem solving attitude, Arabic mother tongue and should be available and able to travel at national and worldwide level.
About the Company
Hays is the leading global specialist recruiting group. We are the experts at recruiting qualified, professional and skilled people worldwide.
Our Middle East office was founded in December 2005, headquartered in Dubai UAE. We deal with clients in the UAE, Qatar, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, and other key areas in the region. Our consultants sector-specific knowledge and unique understanding of the local market allows us to offer an exceptional level of service across all divisions.
We currently recruit for roles in the following sectors: Accounting & Finance, Architecture, Banking, Construction & Property, Engineering, Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology, Logistics, Legal, Office Support, Oil & Gas, Life Sciences, Supply Chain & Procurement, and Sales & Marketing.
As part of our continuing expansion, we have opened a dedicated Abu Dhabi desk to further assist with our client needs across the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
National Sales Manager
|Saudi Arabia||30 Apr|
Regional Sales Manager
Sales Manager - Group Sales
Aambridge Global Solutions
Sales and Account Manager
Manpower Middle East