Job description / Role
Area Trainer - Riyadh
Quest Search & Selection are proud to be partnering with an international luxury retailer and brand who is looking for an Area Trainer to be based in Riyadh.
Responsibilities of this Area Trainer position include:
* Conduct store trainings and coaching staff across stores.
* Observe performance on the shop floor and identify gaps to assess future development needs.
* Escalate complex problems to the relevant person to ensure case/issue is closed efficiently and in a timely manner.
* Act as an Ambassador the brands.
* Debrief and report to the Training Manager on all the visits and put action plans to address issues.
* Provide input, as needed to the Training Manager for any local training needs during training calendar preparation.
* Implement training sessions/programs in adherence to the set training calendar; Schedule training sessions and ensure logistical readiness.
* Manage all ad-hoc training requests in coordination with Store and Training Manager.
To be successful in this position you must have the following:
* 3-5 years' Experience in training or field coaching ideally gained in the beauty, fashion or luxury goods industry in Saudi Arabia.
* Fluency in Arabic is a must with a good command of English.
* Strong presentation skills
* Passion and dynamism
* Consumer orientation
* Results orientation
* Ability to drive business and exceptional service culture through training and coaching of store teams.
* Excellent listening and observation skills
Due to client requirement, to apply for this role, you must be presently based in Saudi Arabia.
If you feel that you can add value to this role, please apply to this role with your CV as soon as possible as we are aiming to set up interviews within the next 7 days.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.