Job description / Role
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Army Aviation Supply Instructor Specialist (92A)- Saudi Arabia
Army Aviation Supply Instructor Specialist (92A) could be working the primary role of Instructor or the role of Specialist in Depot Supply. The Supply Specialist/Instructor shall assist the RSLFAC in the following areas:
While in Training Institute:
- Will design supply courses for the RSLFAC school, take the lead role or assist in teaching courses as needed, teaching computer skills as needed, design On-The- Job (OJT) books and checklists, test supply technicians, monitor and authenticate lesson plans, practical exercises, and examinations.
- Provide hands-on and classroom instruction on the requisition, stockage, storage, and tracking of aviation repair parts and Class I - IX supply category items.
- Provide hands and classroom instruction in the use of computer-based supply requisitioning, tracking, and inventory management, to include FEDLOG, AS400, G-21, or any other MMIS added, as required.
While working Depot Supply:
- Assist the Depot Supply Officer in the daily operations of the Depot Supply Support Activity (DSSA) including the acquisition, receipt, storage, issue, and shipment of property in accordance with approved RSLFAC supply procedures, applicable regulations, and supply procurement regulations.
- Assist the Depot Supply Officer in the administration of a surveillance program which will ensure all RSLFAC logistics materials are received, properly identified, stored, preserved, packaged, crated, issued, shipped, utilized, safeguarded, and accounted for in accordance with applicable regulations.
- Assist in the administration of the industrial property accounting system, ensuring that RSLFAC logistic materials (industrial property) are procured, received in good condition, properly identified, inventoried, accounted for, and properly disposed of in accordance with provisions of the RSLFAC and U.S. Army established procedures.
- Assist in implementing and maintaining an automated supply system to support the RSLFAC logistics program. Assist in the development and implementation of plans and procedures for the continued mechanization of supply accounts which must be compatible with the current automation procedures; maintain close coordination with the automation section to verify timely and effective implementation of mechanized systems.
- Assist in maintaining close coordination with the maintenance activity to verify proper and timely control of property stockage and fulfillment of operations requirements.
- Employee may be required to perform other duties related to supply or logistics as required.
- High school diploma or equivalent is Required.
- A Graduate of the U.S. Army Automated Logistics Specialist Course (92A30) BNCOC or equivalent course is preferred.
- Ten (10) years of recent experience in Aviation Supply with six (6) years in a supervisory or management capacity in a military wholesale or retail supply program; within the past Three (3) years.
- Must have knowledge of Army aircraft maintenance organization and procedures with specific expertise in supply procedures and logistics concepts and techniques.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Shall be a graduate of the U.S. Army Automated Logistics Specialist Course (92A30) BNCOC or equivalent course.
- Shall have ten (10) years of recent (within three (3) years of application date) experience in the field of supply with six (6) years in a supervisory or management capacity in a military wholesale or retail supply program.
- Shall have knowledge of Army aircraft maintenance organization and procedures with specific expertise in supply procedures and logistics concepts and techniques.
- Shall also have associated knowledge in specialties such as maintenance, production control, quality control, and safety.
- Shall have demonstrated communication skills, both oral and written.
- Shall be fluent in the English language.
- Shall have demonstrated decision-making capability, through past jobs or experience.
- The ability to read, write, speak, and/or understand Arabic is desirable.
- Must be able to lift/push/pull minimum of 25 pounds.
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran's status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
About the Company
Amentum is a premier global technical and engineering services partner supporting critical programs of national significance across defense, security, intelligence, energy, and environment. We draw from a century-old heritage of operational excellence, mission focus, and successful execution underpinned by a strong culture of safety and ethics.