Job description / Role
The assembler operator needs to be able to perform all the required activities related assembly and packaging operation for centrifugal compressor and Gas turbine products
- Perform assembly of mechanical components meeting all product specifications, work instructions and quality standards
- Fitting, aligning, calibrating, adjusting and installing parts, mechanisms and components to meet tolerance and product operating requirements
- Comply with all applicable quality, health, safety, and environmental directives and regulations
- High School Diploma
- Knowledge of cutting tools, processes, hand tools and equipment
- Ability to read and understand engineering drawing & specifications
- Previous working experience as mechanical/electrical assembler for at least 5 years
- Availability to work on 3 shifts
- Ability to work within a team
- Flexible to increase the proper technical capabilities
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE's mission and deliver for our customers.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.