Job description / Role
RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
The main purpose of the Assembler I's job is to carry-out the assembly of components & parts as per drawings& work instruction.
Receive the drawings from Electrical Engineer.
- Review and understand drawings, report to Electrical Engineer if any Discrepancy noted.
- Plan the material ahead of time & request the same.
- Receive the materials from Material controller with proper Transmittal.
- Assemble parts & components according to drawing provided & work instructions within allocated time, if any difficulty / deviation same to be reported immediately to the Electrical Engineer.
- Avoid/Minimize the reworks & material wastage, if any, same to be reported to the Electrical Engineer.
- Inspect the Assembled parts to ensure conformance to approved drawings.
- Inform the job status to Electrical Engineer on daily basis.
- Identify products by suitable means.
- Guide / lead the team whenever required, as per the instruction from Electrical Engineer.
- Clean work and surrounding areas.
- Follow all safety instructions.
- Follows all applicable procedures and work instructions.
- Performs other task that may be assigned (only if trained on the task).
- Performs miscellaneous tasks as assigned by his/her direct manager
Communications and Working Relationships
- Perform the above responsibilities.
- Complies with established health and safety guidelines and procedures and ensures the health, safety and welfare of self and others
- Identifies and reports to management any Health, Safety or Environmental risks and makes suggestions to address these risks and co-operate with his/her supervisor's instructions.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Vocational Trade Certificate
- Ability to read and understand assembly drawings.
- Familiar in electrical components and symbols.
- More than 5 years' experience in Electrical Panel Board manufacturing company.
- Experience in panel board assembly.
- Shall be industrious and adaptable to different job requirements.
- Good Communication skills in English.
About the Company
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.