Job description / Role
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world's first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company's global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup - inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
Assembly Repair Maintenance Overhaul Technician - Equipment reports directly to the BHGE Project Coordinator and is responsible for Implement safe Site operations, coordinate logistics and activities of the BHGE companies as well as relevant third party companies on integrated operations projects at the wellsite.
- Under general supervision, performs mechanical assembly, maintenance, and overhaul on equipment.
- Works to pre-defined procedures in line with established work practices and Quality standards.
- Conducts all business activities in accordance with Baker Hughes HSE policies, Legal Compliance requirements, and Baker Hughes Core Values.
- Technical diploma or Associates degree in a Mechanical field preferred
- Minimum 2 years relevant industry experience (airline, military, oilfield, automotive).
- Basic written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to use common hand tools.
- Ability to read and interpret maintenance documents, drawings, parts lists and follow formal procedures.
- Ability to perform basic mathematical calculations.
- Basic computer skills.
- Basic skills in the use of measurement and gauging equipment and processes.
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
About the Company
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE's Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE's Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it's the world's largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world's oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.