Job description / Role
We are WSP - Join us and make your career future ready!
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise, and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP is looking for an Asset Management Specialist to join a project working with Riyadh Airports Company, based in Riyadh. On this project, WSP are supporting the client with construction supervision for maintenance and upgrades to the existing airport facilities.
Your new role, what's involved?
* This role is an opportunity to join WSP in Riyadh. WSP have been working/partnering alongside Riyadh Airports Company for 3+ years. KSA airports continue to develop as a global hub with Riyadh Airport growing to, in excess of, 26 million passengers annually. WSP's partnership is supporting the development of a world class international airport hub. As an asset management specialist you will be supporting the operation and maintenance of critical assets and ensuring the right solutions for future development are created. You will be working closely with stakeholders and ensuring buy-in to asset management solutions.
* Establish and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders of the assets, including customers, suppliers, and regulatory bodies.
* Work alongside other professionals, such as engineers, project management consulting companies, contractors, and government agencies ensuring that projects satisfy the client's requirements, whilst also adhering to Saudi and international building codes and regulations.
* Monitor and report on the progress of assets and identify and resolve issues that could arise.
* Expected to maintain a thorough knowledge and understanding of all factors affecting markets and submarkets that are associated with the asset portfolio.
* Create, develop and implement short, medium, and long-term strategies that are designed to sustain or generate increased value of the portfolio.
* Assess, develop, and implement value enhancement opportunities for the asset portfolio assigned.
* Develop complex cash flows and partnership structures to report on asset performance.
* Prepare portfolio performance reviews and annual budget presentations.
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* Bachelor's degree in Construction, Civil Engineering or a related field.
* 15+ years experience in Construction / Project Management / Asset Management
* Proven track record in asset management in a critical infrastructure environment.
* Experience of working with government agencies. Middle East Government authorities would be an advantage.
* In depth understanding of commercial and contractual aspects associate with the projects.
* Aviation asset management experience would be desirable but not essential.
* Understanding of Project Planning and work breakdown structures.
* Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities,
* Ability to recognise and address difficulties and issues that develop throughout the project lifecycle.
What's in it for you?
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring. Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
Apply now and be the future of WSP!
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities supported with an international depth of expertise. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Aviation, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic advisory.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.