Job description / Role
Required to join an international Facilities Management company in Saudi Arabia. The successful candidate will improve and develop Asset Management practices within a government entity. This will include developing an Asset Register, Asset Management Systems and a Condition Assessment system.
Providing support during procurement and implementation of the Asset Register and Asset Management System. Assist with the integration of these across all of the organisations assets.
- A Degree/Diploma in Technical, Engineering or Operations discipline
- Minimum 10 years experience with O&M, Facilities, Engineering
- Minimum 5 years experience in Asset Management
- A proven track record of developing Asset Registers in a large-scale environment
- Middle East experience preferred
- Should have experience of working with government / public sector clients
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration